Erectile dysfunction: 56,443 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Erectile dysfunction treatments and how effective are they?
- Sildenafil citrate
- L - arginine
- L-arginine hcl
- Vardenafil hydrochloride
- Horny goat weed
- Testosterone cypionate
- Wellbutrin xl
Drugs that could cause Erectile dysfunction
Conditions that could cause Erectile dysfunction
Most common Erectile dysfunction symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (9,341 reports)
- Erection problems - (2,625 reports)
- Headache - (2,108 reports)
- High blood pressure - (1,465 reports)
- Weakness - (1,044 reports)
- High blood cholesterol - (1,027 reports)
- Skin blushing/flushing - (1,026 reports)
- Erection increased - (929 reports)
- Vision blurred - (885 reports)
- Dizziness - (879 reports)
All Erectile dysfunction symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chen LH, Yin HL, "A literature review of antithrombotic and anticoagulating agents on sexual function", Andrologia, 2017 Feb .
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- How effective is Ultram for Muscle Aches? - a second ago
- Will you have Completed Suicide with Sodium Lactate In Plastic Container? - a second ago
- How effective is Ultram for Pain - Muscles? - a second ago
- How effective is Ultram for Muscle Pain? - a second ago
- How effective is Ultram for Myalgia? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Naproxen for a 39 year old woman - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Ambien, Cymbalta, Estradiol - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Invega - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Thyro-tabs, B12, Vitamin D - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Biotin - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.