Erectile dysfunction: 56,443 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Erectile dysfunction treatments and how effective are they?
- Sildenafil citrate
- L - arginine
- L-arginine hcl
- Vardenafil hydrochloride
- Horny goat weed
- Testosterone cypionate
- Wellbutrin xl
Drugs that could cause Erectile dysfunction
Conditions that could cause Erectile dysfunction
Most common Erectile dysfunction symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (9,341 reports)
- Erection problems - (2,565 reports)
- Headache - (2,063 reports)
- High blood pressure - (1,465 reports)
- Skin blushing/flushing - (1,026 reports)
- High blood cholesterol - (1,019 reports)
- Weakness - (1,002 reports)
- Erection increased - (929 reports)
- Vision blurred - (885 reports)
- Dizziness - (828 reports)
All Erectile dysfunction symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chen LH, Yin HL, "A literature review of antithrombotic and anticoagulating agents on sexual function", Andrologia, 2017 Feb .
Do you have Erectile dysfunction?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction (724 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Is there any substitute to spirolactone?. ED is very embarrassing and my wife is getting frustrated with it.
- I am a male aged 84 and have been on furosemide 40mg for several months and have been put on an increased dose to 80mg daily. I would like to drop this medication for a short time and see if an improvement results.
- Does anyone take black ginger with viagra? If so what side effects if any?
- I took Xarelto for 4 months. 3 weeks into it I had serious erectile/sexual dysfunction. I discontinued it on March 2017. Have not recovered since. I never had any such issue in my life. You can read here more details here: thrombosis.gr/xarelto-and-erectile-dysfunction/
- I took Xarelto for 4 months. 3 weeks into it I had serious erectile/sexual dysfunction. I discontinued it on March 2017. Have not recovered since. I never had any such issue in my life. You can read here more details here: https://thrombosis.gr/xarelto-and-erectile-dysfunction/
More posts for: Erectile dysfunction
- Will you have Blood Antidiuretic Hormone Increased with Ren Dong?
- Will you have Ruptured Eardrum with Glyburide?
- Will you have Tympanic Membrane Perforation with Glyburide?
- Will you have Perforated Eardrum with Glyburide?
- Will you have Eardrum - Ruptured Or Perforated with Glyburide?
- Will you have Nasal Cavity Packing with Dorzolamide Hydrochloride; Timolol Maleate?
- Will you have Neurological Complication Associated With Device with Bactrim Ds?
- Provigil and Demerol drug interaction
- Levetiracetam and Irbesartan drug interaction
- Will you have Metastases To Prostate with Ibuprofen?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.