Exostosis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Exostosis: formation of new bone on the surface of a bone.
We study 12,965 people who have Exostosis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Exostosis and their effectiveness
- 1,641 drugs that are associated with Exostosis
- 924 conditions that are associated with Exostosis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Exostosis:
- Fosamax: 2,493 reports
- Humira: 1,868 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,542 reports
- Zometa: 1,334 reports
- Prednisone: 1,307 reports
- Enbrel: 1,287 reports
- Aspirin: 1,108 reports
- Aredia: 807 reports
- Celebrex: 786 reports
- Gabapentin: 733 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Exostosis:
- Exostosis (1,641 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Exostosis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,387 reports
- Osteoporosis: 2,190 reports
- Pain: 931 reports
- High blood pressure: 870 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Exostosis:
- Exostosis (924 conditions)
Browse all Exostosis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Finasteride and Body Fat Disorder - 9 seconds ago
- Flagyl and Topamax drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Mucinex and Sciatica - 27 seconds ago
- Actemra and Pancreatitis - 32 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Cannabis drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Maxalt and Nizoral drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Centrum and Trikafta drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Nuvaring and Night Sweats - 47 seconds ago
- Proventil and Ankle Fracture - a minute ago
- Triumeq and Xtandi drug interaction - a minute ago