Extrapyramidal disorder: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Extrapyramidal disorder: involuntary muscle spasms in the face and neck.
We study 29,787 people who have Extrapyramidal disorder. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Extrapyramidal disorder and their effectiveness
- 1,524 drugs that are associated with Extrapyramidal disorder
- 939 conditions that are associated with Extrapyramidal disorder
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Extrapyramidal disorder:
- Metoclopramide: 14,572 reports
- Clopra: 14,529 reports
- Reglan: 4,988 reports
- Risperdal: 2,455 reports
- Risperidone: 1,824 reports
- Abilify: 1,248 reports
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride: 1,107 reports
- Olanzapine: 1,003 reports
- Haloperidol: 845 reports
- Aripiprazole: 739 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Extrapyramidal disorder:
- Extrapyramidal disorder (1,524 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Extrapyramidal disorder:
- Indigestion: 2,792 reports
- Schizophrenia: 1,935 reports
- Bipolar disorder: 1,148 reports
- Depression: 1,128 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 526 reports
- Schizoaffective disorder: 415 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Extrapyramidal disorder:
- Extrapyramidal disorder (939 conditions)
Browse all Extrapyramidal disorder symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Remeron and Impaired Work Ability - 11 seconds ago
- Fludarabine Phosphate and Skin Toxicity - 12 seconds ago
- Dyazide and Eyelid Oedema - 12 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Actos drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Omniscan drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Gleevec and Abortion Spontaneous - 30 seconds ago
- Ofloxacin and Vitamins drug interaction - 58 seconds ago
- Fish Oil and Tradjenta drug interaction - a minute ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Blood Sodium Decreased - a minute ago
- Restasis and Tapazole drug interaction - a minute ago