Eye infection: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 11,373 people who have Eye infection. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Eye infection
- Medications that treat Eye infection and their effectiveness
- 1,350 drugs that are associated with Eye infection
- 730 conditions that are associated with Eye infection
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Eye infection:
- Eye infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eye infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eye infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Eye infection treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Eye infection:
- Prednisone: 815 reports
- Enbrel: 718 reports
- Humira: 686 reports
- Methotrexate: 669 reports
- Aspirin: 467 reports
- Dupixent: 438 reports
- Omeprazole: 338 reports
- Diphen: 323 reports
- Hydramine: 323 reports
- Vitamin d: 317 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Eye infection:
- Eye infection (1,350 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eye infection:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,589 reports
- Crohn's disease: 417 reports
- Psoriasis: 405 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 400 reports
- High blood pressure: 396 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 331 reports
- Osteoporosis: 265 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 252 reports
- Pain: 240 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Eye infection:
- Eye infection (730 conditions)
Browse all Eye infection symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Colecalciferol and Lyrica Cr drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Metolazone and Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased - 10 seconds ago
- How effective is Carbidopa And Levodopa for Tremor? - 15 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Hepatitis B Surface Antibody Positive - 19 seconds ago
- Microzide vs. Calan Sr - 29 seconds ago
- Xifaxan vs. Dicyclomine Hydrochloride - 35 seconds ago
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and drugs of ingredients of cisapride monohydrate - 49 seconds ago
- Itching and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - a minute ago
- Depo-Provera and Zerit drug interaction - a minute ago
- Nightmares and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - a minute ago