Facial paralysis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Facial paralysis: loss of function of face muscle.
We study 7,614 people who have Facial paralysis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Facial paralysis
- Medications that treat Facial paralysis and their effectiveness
- 1,536 drugs that are associated with Facial paralysis
- 924 conditions that are associated with Facial paralysis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Facial paralysis:
- Facial paralysis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Facial paralysis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Facial paralysis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Facial paralysis:
All the drugs that are associated with Facial paralysis:
- Facial paralysis (1,536 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Facial paralysis:
All the conditions that are associated with Facial paralysis:
- Facial paralysis (924 conditions)
Browse all Facial paralysis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Migranal and Clonazepam drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Cenestin and Crestor drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Ribapak and Fluoxetine drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Moxifloxacin and Chlorothiazide drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Dalfampridine and Gabapentin drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Senna and Phenytoin drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Buspar and Halcion drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Appetite Increased - 31 seconds ago
- Sodium Heparin and Clarithromycin drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Cresemba and Eye Pain - 40 seconds ago