Failure to thrive: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Failure to thrive: inadequate weight gain and physical growth in children.
We study 7,841 people who have Failure to thrive. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Failure to thrive and their effectiveness
- 1,622 drugs that are associated with Failure to thrive
- 1,127 conditions that are associated with Failure to thrive
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Failure to thrive:
- Zofran: 512 reports
- Prednisone: 507 reports
- Aspirin: 454 reports
- Paxil: 388 reports
- Zoloft: 365 reports
- Lasix: 334 reports
- Vitamins: 302 reports
- Revlimid: 296 reports
- Tylenol: 291 reports
- Zometa: 277 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Failure to thrive:
- Failure to thrive (1,622 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Failure to thrive:
- Multiple myeloma: 418 reports
- Depression: 409 reports
- Pain: 257 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 236 reports
- High blood pressure: 206 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Failure to thrive:
- Failure to thrive (1,127 conditions)
Browse all Failure to thrive symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bactrim and Extravasation - 6 seconds ago
- Diovan and Drug Rash With Eosinophilia And Systemic Symptoms - 7 seconds ago
- Ionamin and Chest Pain - 9 seconds ago
- Valium and Amlodipine Besylate drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Oxaprozin and Folic Acid drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Oxaprozin drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate and Magnesium drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Retin-A and Herpes Zoster - 56 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone Acetate and Allegra Allergy drug interaction - a minute ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Accupril drug interaction - a minute ago