Folate deficiency: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Folate deficiency: lack of folic acid.
We study 3,169 people who have Folate deficiency. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Folate deficiency
- Medications that treat Folate deficiency and their effectiveness
- 587 drugs that are associated with Folate deficiency
- 368 conditions that are associated with Folate deficiency
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Folate deficiency:
- Folate deficiency in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Folate deficiency in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Folate deficiency in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Folate deficiency treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Folate deficiency:
- Methotrexate: 154 reports
Common conditions associated with Folate deficiency:
Browse all Folate deficiency symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Soybean and Vecuronium Bromide drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Baclofen and Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion - 8 seconds ago
- Narcan and Abdominal Mass - 10 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Bone Marrow Depression - 16 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Cerebral Palsy - 17 seconds ago