Forgetfulness: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 195,628 people who have Forgetfulness. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Forgetfulness
- Medications that treat Forgetfulness and their effectiveness
- 3,843 drugs that are associated with Forgetfulness
- 4,129 conditions that are associated with Forgetfulness
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Forgetfulness:
- Forgetfulness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Forgetfulness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Forgetfulness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Forgetfulness treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Forgetfulness:
All the drugs that are associated with Forgetfulness:
- Forgetfulness (3,843 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Forgetfulness:
All the conditions that are associated with Forgetfulness:
- Forgetfulness (4,129 conditions)
Browse all Forgetfulness symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triazolam and Atrioventricular Block First Degree - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Monodox for Rosacea? - 5 seconds ago
- Tyvaso and Nail Discoloration - 8 seconds ago
- How effective is Metoprolol Tartrate for Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome? - 11 seconds ago
- Treanda and Ischaemic Stroke - 19 seconds ago