Galactorrhea: 106 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Galactorrhea
Conditions that could cause Galactorrhea
All Galactorrhea symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Galactorrhea
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Septic Shock with Furadantin? - now
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Endocarditis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure with Endocarditis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Kidney Failure with Endocarditis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Psoriasis with Glimepiride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Arf with Endocarditis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Kidney Failure with Endocarditis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiac Disorder with Losartan? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyogenic Granuloma with Diclofenac Sodium? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematuria Traumatic with Flecainide Acetate? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Xanax, Soma, Ambien, Vicodin Es, Enbrel - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Soma, Ambien, Vicodin Es, Escitalopram, Xanax - 19 minutes ago
- Prediction of Methocarbamol, Acyclovir for a 77 year old man - an hour ago
- Prediction of Morphine, Lyrica for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Meloxicam - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Baclofen - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lyrica, Morphine Sulfate - an hour ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Telmisartan - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Wellbutrin, Clonidine for a 63 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Arthrotec, Wellbutrin Xl, Lipitor, Ambien, Calcium Citrate, Niacin And Niacinamide, Multivitamin, Adderall, Lorazepam, Fish Oil - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.