Galactose intolerance: 5 reports
Galactose intolerance: A condition in which the cells lining the intestine cannot take in the sugars
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Galactose intolerance
Conditions that could cause Galactose intolerance
All Galactose intolerance symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Galactose intolerance
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Metastases To Salivary Gland with Nadolol? - a second ago
- Will you have Oesophageal Adenocarcinoma Stage Iv with Verapamil Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Stop Smoking with Miostat? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Immunity with Cyclafem 1/35? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sacral Pain with Beta-Alanine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weariness with Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tiredness with Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcers with Rosiglitazone? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Lethargy with Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Vitamin D3, Lipitor, Fish Oil, Actos, Victoza, Metformin - an hour ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Hy-pam ""25"" - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Unisom, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Norvir, Sotalol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Eliquis - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Accutane - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 41 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Lexapro, Latuda - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Krill Oil, Magnesium, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 81 year old man who takes Singulair - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.