Gallbladder operation: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 3,859 people who have Gallbladder operation. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Gallbladder operation
- Medications that treat Gallbladder operation and their effectiveness
- 1,182 drugs that are associated with Gallbladder operation
- 662 conditions that are associated with Gallbladder operation
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Gallbladder operation:
- Gallbladder operation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gallbladder operation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gallbladder operation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Gallbladder operation treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Gallbladder operation:
- Aspirin: 162 reports
- Avonex: 180 reports
- Enbrel: 247 reports
- Humira: 268 reports
- Lisinopril: 102 reports
- Nexium: 117 reports
- Prednisone: 116 reports
- Tysabri: 105 reports
Common conditions associated with Gallbladder operation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gallbladder operation:
- Gallbladder operation (662 conditions)
Browse all Gallbladder operation symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Heparin-Fraction, Sodium Salt and Stroke - 2 seconds ago
- Tysabri and Hernia - 4 seconds ago
- Canasa and Weight Abnormal - 8 seconds ago
- Tramadol and Alphagan P drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Multivitamin and Ativan drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Meprobamate and Depressed Level Of Consciousness - 11 seconds ago
- Orencia vs. Simponi - 12 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Sperm Count Decreased - 14 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Injection Site Haematoma - 14 seconds ago
- Sanctura Xr and Maculopathy - 15 seconds ago