Guillain barre syndrome: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Guillain barre syndrome: the body's immune system attacks its peripheral nervous system.
We study 6,384 people who have Guillain barre syndrome. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Guillain barre syndrome
- Medications that treat Guillain barre syndrome and their effectiveness
- 1,240 drugs that are associated with Guillain barre syndrome
- 721 conditions that are associated with Guillain barre syndrome
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Guillain barre syndrome:
- Guillain barre syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Guillain barre syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Guillain barre syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Guillain barre syndrome:
All the drugs that are associated with Guillain barre syndrome:
- Guillain barre syndrome (1,240 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Guillain barre syndrome:
All the conditions that are associated with Guillain barre syndrome:
- Guillain barre syndrome (721 conditions)
Browse all Guillain barre syndrome symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Neupogen and Depression - a second ago
- Alendronic Acid and Warfarin Sodium drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Urinary Tract Infection and drugs of ingredients of zoledronic acid - 18 seconds ago
- Losartan vs. Ramipril - 27 seconds ago
- Sinemet and Risperdal drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Sucralfate and Feeding Tube Complication - 44 seconds ago
- Ozempic and Cholestasis - 57 seconds ago
- Bone Lesion and drugs of ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride - 58 seconds ago
- Bystolic and Wellbutrin Xl drug interaction - a minute ago
- Transient Ischaemic Attack and Stroke - a minute ago