Hair loss: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 238,525 people who have Hair loss. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Hair loss
- Medications that treat Hair loss and their effectiveness
- 3,778 drugs that are associated with Hair loss
- 3,321 conditions that are associated with Hair loss
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Hair loss:
- Hair loss in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hair loss in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hair loss in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Hair loss treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Hair loss:
- Taxotere: 34,064 reports
- Docetaxel: 25,062 reports
- Methotrexate: 16,710 reports
- Humira: 14,833 reports
- Enbrel: 14,300 reports
- Prednisone: 13,908 reports
- Neosar: 11,976 reports
- Remicade: 10,226 reports
- Orencia: 9,671 reports
- Arava: 8,730 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hair loss:
- Hair loss (3,778 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hair loss:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 18,564 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 13,366 reports
- Breast cancer: 11,002 reports
- Chemotherapy: 8,910 reports
- High blood pressure: 5,484 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hair loss:
- Hair loss (3,321 conditions)
Browse all Hair loss symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lindsey SF, Tosti A, "Hair loss induced by tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibitors", J Clin Investigat Dermatol, 2015 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Effexor and Fever Neonatal - 2 seconds ago
- Myasthenia Gravis Aggravated in Finasteride, how severe and when it was recovered? - 4 seconds ago
- Acetazolamide and Hair Disorder - 4 seconds ago
- Lexiva and Anhedonia - 14 seconds ago
- Lortab and Right Ventricular Failure - 15 seconds ago
- Belching in Claritin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 16 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - 17 seconds ago
- Nadolol vs. Spironolactone - 18 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Panic Disorder - 18 seconds ago
- Lokelma and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 23 seconds ago