Heart palpitations: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Heart palpitations: feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing.
We study 141,354 people who have Heart palpitations. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Heart palpitations and their effectiveness
- 3,731 drugs that are associated with Heart palpitations
- 3,565 conditions that are associated with Heart palpitations
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Heart palpitations treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Heart palpitations:
- Aspirin: 5,660 reports
- Synthroid: 4,928 reports
- Prednisone: 4,792 reports
- Amlodipine: 3,609 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,607 reports
- Metformin: 3,481 reports
- Vitamin d: 3,009 reports
- Lisinopril: 2,901 reports
- Methotrexate: 2,861 reports
- Lipitor: 2,764 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Heart palpitations:
- Heart palpitations (3,731 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Heart palpitations:
- High blood pressure: 7,072 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 4,700 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 4,679 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 4,331 reports
- Depression: 4,136 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Heart palpitations:
- Heart palpitations (3,565 conditions)
Browse all Heart palpitations symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate and Camptosar drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Paliperidone Palmitate and Ziprasidone Mesylate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Pancuronium Bromide and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Cipro drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Diovan Hct and Fibula Fracture - 16 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Red Blood Cell Count Abnormal - 58 seconds ago
- Coq10 and Gallstones - a minute ago
- Tenuate and Tylenol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Niacin and Ulcerative Colitis - a minute ago
- Sucralfate and Cevimeline Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago