High blood pressure: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 943,674 people who have High blood pressure. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with High blood pressure
- Medications that treat High blood pressure and their effectiveness
- 4,903 drugs that are associated with High blood pressure
- 5,148 conditions that are associated with High blood pressure
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- High blood pressure in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- High blood pressure in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
High blood pressure treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with High blood pressure:
- Prednisone: 26,668 reports
- Aspirin: 20,101 reports
- Methotrexate: 18,668 reports
- Amlodipine: 16,475 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,644 reports
- Vioxx: 13,957 reports
- Metformin: 13,835 reports
- Humira: 13,142 reports
- Synthroid: 11,736 reports
- Pantoprazole: 10,759 reports
All the drugs that are associated with High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure (4,903 drugs)
Common conditions associated with High blood pressure:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 26,033 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 14,882 reports
- Pain: 12,305 reports
- Osteoporosis: 11,512 reports
- Asthma: 11,127 reports
All the conditions that are associated with High blood pressure:
- High blood pressure (5,148 conditions)
Browse all High blood pressure symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Withdrawal Syndrome - 5 seconds ago
- Acne and Skin Blushing/Flushing - 15 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Daydreaming - 20 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Pce drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Exalgo drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Zytiga and Eosinophilia - 37 seconds ago
- Felodipine and Bone Density Decreased - 49 seconds ago
- Midodrine Hydrochloride and Fall - 53 seconds ago
- Heparin and Dilaudid drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tenormin and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder - a minute ago