High cholesterol: 263,346 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
High cholesterol treatments and how effective are they?
- Pravastatin sodium
- Atorvastatin calcium
- Fish oil
- Rosuvastatin calcium
- Omega 3
- Lescol xl
- Krill oil
- Amlodipine besylate
- Metoprolol tartrate
- Fish oil fatty acid
- Ezetimibe; simvastatin
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
- Flaxseed oil
- Vitamin d
- Colestipol hydrochloride
- Omega-3 oil
- Fenofibric acid
- Baby aspirin
- Niacin and niacinamide
- Diovan hct
- Enalapril maleate
- Losartan potassium
- Metoprolol succinate
- Omega-3 fatty acid
- Amlodipine besylate and atorvastatin calcium
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Levothyroxine sodium
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide
- Rosuvastatin zinc
- Vitamin e
- Plant sterols
- Benazepril hydrochloride
- Metformin hydrochloride
- Folic acid
- Propranolol hydrochloride
- Coenzyme q - 10
- Coenzyme q10
- Cholestyramine light
- Benicar hct
- Marine fish oil
- Fluvastatin sodium
- Nicotinic acid
- Omega 6
- Verapamil hydrochloride
- Niaspan titration starter pack
Drugs that could cause High cholesterol
Conditions that could cause High cholesterol
Most common High cholesterol symptoms
- Muscle aches - (12,670 reports)
- Weakness - (12,023 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (10,711 reports)
- Skin blushing/flushing - (10,700 reports)
- Pain - (10,611 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (10,611 reports)
- Fatigue - (10,423 reports)
- Fatigue aggravated - (10,423 reports)
- Pain in extremity - (9,042 reports)
- Nausea aggravated - (9,018 reports)
All High cholesterol symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have High cholesterol?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have High Cholesterol (468 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi . I'm about to begin Epclusa on Monday. I'm really nervous & scared by the stories I've read on the side effects & post treatment side effects. I'm genotype 2b with a viral load of 550,000 & alt @ 16 ( for now, it was higher @ 35 some months ago but I know that fluctuations are the norm.)...
- I take Geodon for Bipolar. Last test I took my bad cholesterol was high. Is there a drug that I can take instead of Geodon?
- I've been taking seroquel for about 3 or 4 years now & have extremely high cholesterol! I'm young and almost underweight so I know it's from the meds, I just don't know how to lower it!
- just curious if there are any solutions...……...I take prestiq and it sends my cholesterol through the roof and I cant take cholesterol pills because of the muscle pain they cause
- I just found out I have high triglycerides
More posts for: High cholesterol
- Will you have Priapism with Prednisone?
- Will you have Intestinal Neurosis with Zomig?
- Will you have Anxiety with Dexedrine?
- What to expect when you take Adalat and have Respiratory Rate - Rapid And Deep?
- What to expect when you take Zocor and Bentyl
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and have Priapism?
- Support group for people who take Zomig and have Intestinal Neurosis?
- Support group for people who take Dexedrine and have Anxiety?
- Support group for people who take Tapentadol Hydrochloride and have Dyspnoea?
- Support group for people who take Otezla and have Hair Thinning?
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.