High cholesterol: 308,438 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
High cholesterol treatments and how effective are they?
- Pravastatin sodium
- Atorvastatin calcium
- Fish oil
- Rosuvastatin calcium
- Omega 3
- Lescol xl
- Krill oil
- Amlodipine besylate
- Metoprolol tartrate
- Fish oil fatty acid
- Ezetimibe; simvastatin
- Lisinopril and hydrochlorothiazide
- Flaxseed oil
- Vitamin d
- Colestipol hydrochloride
- Omega-3 oil
- Fenofibric acid
- Baby aspirin
- Niacin and niacinamide
- Diovan hct
- Enalapril maleate
- Losartan potassium
- Metoprolol succinate
- Omega-3 fatty acid
- Amlodipine besylate and atorvastatin calcium
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Levothyroxine sodium
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide
- Rosuvastatin zinc
- Vitamin e
- Plant sterols
- Benazepril hydrochloride
- Metformin hydrochloride
- Folic acid
- Propranolol hydrochloride
- Coenzyme q - 10
- Coenzyme q10
- Cholestyramine light
- Benicar hct
- Marine fish oil
- Fluvastatin sodium
- Nicotinic acid
- Omega 6
- Verapamil hydrochloride
- Niaspan titration starter pack
Drugs that could cause High cholesterol
Conditions that could cause High cholesterol
Most common High cholesterol symptoms
- Muscle aches - (12,851 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (12,415 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (12,274 reports)
- Weakness - (12,133 reports)
- Skin blushing/flushing - (10,806 reports)
- Pain - (10,611 reports)
- Nausea - (10,525 reports)
- Fatigue - (10,423 reports)
- Fatigue aggravated - (10,423 reports)
- Dizziness - (10,162 reports)
All High cholesterol symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have High cholesterol?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have High Cholesterol (472 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Has anyone experienced an increase in restless leg syndrome symptoms while taking Atorvastatin? My symptoms started occurring during the early afternoon with other symptoms such as sensitivity to light, headaches, head pressure, feeling of pressure building up in body and then I make an...
- Hi . I'm about to begin Epclusa on Monday. I'm really nervous & scared by the stories I've read on the side effects & post treatment side effects. I'm genotype 2b with a viral load of 550,000 & alt @ 16 ( for now, it was higher @ 35 some months ago but I know that fluctuations are the norm.)...
- I take Geodon for Bipolar. Last test I took my bad cholesterol was high. Is there a drug that I can take instead of Geodon?
- I've been taking seroquel for about 3 or 4 years now & have extremely high cholesterol! I'm young and almost underweight so I know it's from the meds, I just don't know how to lower it!
- just curious if there are any solutions...……...I take prestiq and it sends my cholesterol through the roof and I cant take cholesterol pills because of the muscle pain they cause
More posts for: High cholesterol
- Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides and Viola drug interaction
- Will you have Abdominal Bruit with Brilinta?
- Vitamin B2 and Fluoxetine drug interaction
- Will you have Nms with Acetaminophen?
- Will you have Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome with Acetaminophen?
- Will you have Macula Lutea with Sickle Cell Anaemia?
- Will you have Erythromelalgia with Shingles?
- Laciniaria Spicata and Xanax drug interaction
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Clostridium Difficile Colitis?
- Will you have Heart Fibrillation with Clostridium Difficile Colitis?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.