Hip pain: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 675 people who have Hip pain. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Hip pain
- Medications that treat Hip pain and their effectiveness
- Drugs that are associated with Hip pain
- 15 conditions that are associated with Hip pain
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Hip pain:
- Hip pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hip pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hip pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Hip pain treatments and how effective are they?
Browse all Hip pain symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Multiple Sclerosis and Pancreatic Carcinoma - a second ago
- Asthma and Medical Observation Abnormal - 8 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Haematocoele - 15 seconds ago
- Axitinib and Aspirin drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Arthritis and Developmental Reading Disorder - 18 seconds ago
- Arthritis and Dermatosis - 20 seconds ago
- Asthma and Nasal Cavity Mass - 21 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Bone Marrow Transplant Rejection - 22 seconds ago
- Prevpac and Flatulence - 22 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Haematochezia - 24 seconds ago