Hydropneumothorax: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Hydropneumothorax: presence of both air and fluid in the pleural space (lungs).
We study 227 people who have Hydropneumothorax. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Hydropneumothorax
- Medications that treat Hydropneumothorax and their effectiveness
- 314 drugs that are associated with Hydropneumothorax
- 121 conditions that are associated with Hydropneumothorax
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Hydropneumothorax:
- Hydropneumothorax in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hydropneumothorax in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hydropneumothorax in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Hydropneumothorax symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atomoxetine and Paragard T 380A drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Isoniazid and Etodolac drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Viagra and Bleeding Into The Skin - 7 seconds ago
- Coreg Cr vs. Catapres-Tts-1 - 7 seconds ago
- Isoniazid and Synthroid drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Stadol and Dissociative Identity Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Amphotericin B and Isoniazid drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Brintellix vs. Ritalin - 11 seconds ago
- Adderall and Enterocolitis - 11 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin vs. Qnasl - 15 seconds ago