Hyperuricaemia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Hyperuricaemia: level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high.
We study 21,166 people who have Hyperuricaemia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Hyperuricaemia
- Medications that treat Hyperuricaemia and their effectiveness
- 1,008 drugs that are associated with Hyperuricaemia
- 734 conditions that are associated with Hyperuricaemia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Hyperuricaemia:
- Hyperuricaemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hyperuricaemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hyperuricaemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Hyperuricaemia treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Hyperuricaemia:
All the drugs that are associated with Hyperuricaemia:
- Hyperuricaemia (1,008 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hyperuricaemia:
All the conditions that are associated with Hyperuricaemia:
- Hyperuricaemia (734 conditions)
Browse all Hyperuricaemia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cephalexin and Family Stress - a second ago
- Apixaban and Zide drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Firmagon and Cosopt drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Humulin U drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Androgenetic Alopecia and Weight Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Paclitaxel and Cytolytic Hepatitis - 11 seconds ago
- Firmagon and Cotazym drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Gliclazide and Haemodynamic Instability - 23 seconds ago
- Diphen and Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Decitabine and Loss Of Consciousness - 27 seconds ago