Ileitis aggravated: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Ileitis aggravated: condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract.
We study 8 people who have Ileitis aggravated. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Ileitis aggravated and their effectiveness
- 1,325 drugs that are associated with Ileitis aggravated
- 353 conditions that are associated with Ileitis aggravated
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Ileitis aggravated treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Ileitis aggravated:
- Humira: 20,999 reports
- Remicade: 8,762 reports
- Prednisone: 7,902 reports
- Accutane: 7,517 reports
- Methotrexate: 4,579 reports
- Stelara: 4,574 reports
- Cimzia: 3,233 reports
- Azathioprine: 2,574 reports
- Imuran: 1,851 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,758 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ileitis aggravated:
- Ileitis aggravated (1,325 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ileitis aggravated:
- Acne: 4,791 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,983 reports
- Pain: 1,731 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,719 reports
- Depression: 1,300 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 1,281 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ileitis aggravated:
- Ileitis aggravated (353 conditions)
Browse all Ileitis aggravated symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexilant and Invokana drug interaction - a second ago
- Profen and Amiloride Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Keflex and Vitamin B12 drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gilenya and Granuloma Annulare - a minute ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Paroxetine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Percocet and Serevent drug interaction - a minute ago
- Naproxen Sodium and Triprolidine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ivermectin and Albuterol Sulfate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Diovan and Bloody Discharge - a minute ago
- Calquence and Propofol drug interaction - a minute ago