Infection: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 188,190 people who have Infection. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Infection and their effectiveness
- 2,937 drugs that are associated with Infection
- 2,564 conditions that are associated with Infection
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Infection treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Infection:
- Methotrexate: 18,229 reports
- Humira: 14,472 reports
- Prednisone: 14,454 reports
- Enbrel: 13,801 reports
- Orencia: 8,076 reports
- Actemra: 7,800 reports
- Xeljanz: 6,739 reports
- Remicade: 6,576 reports
- Arava: 6,130 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 5,969 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Infection:
- Infection (2,937 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Infection:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 22,041 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 6,334 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 5,382 reports
- Psoriasis: 5,016 reports
- Pain: 3,885 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,787 reports
- Crohn's disease: 3,726 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Infection:
- Infection (2,564 conditions)
Browse all Infection symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Milk Of Magnesia and Linzess drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Clavicle Fracture - 9 seconds ago
- Prozac and Eyelid Twitch - 10 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Mucosal Haemorrhage - 39 seconds ago
- Proventil-Hfa and Zide drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Cranberry and Miralax drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Aricept and Narcolepsy - a minute ago
- Demerol and Uloric drug interaction - a minute ago
- Nuvaring and Wisdom Teeth Removal - a minute ago
- Tegretol and Promethazine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 3 minutes ago