Injection site swelling: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 64,994 people who have Injection site swelling. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Injection site swelling and their effectiveness
- 1,848 drugs that are associated with Injection site swelling
- 1,077 conditions that are associated with Injection site swelling
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Injection site swelling:
All the drugs that are associated with Injection site swelling:
- Injection site swelling (1,848 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Injection site swelling:
All the conditions that are associated with Injection site swelling:
- Injection site swelling (1,077 conditions)
Browse all Injection site swelling symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fintepla and Otitis - 5 seconds ago
- Adapalene and Facial Pain - 6 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate and Cough - 8 seconds ago
- Indapamide and Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped - 15 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Abnormal Weight Gain - 16 seconds ago
- Torsemide and Immunosuppressant Drug Level Increased - 16 seconds ago
- Phentermine and Pyridium drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Cimetidine and Blood Creatine Increased - 21 seconds ago
- Rocephin and Oedema Peripheral - 21 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Bioflavonoids drug interaction - 23 seconds ago