Injection site warmth: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 19,646 people who have Injection site warmth. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Injection site warmth and their effectiveness
- 1,062 drugs that are associated with Injection site warmth
- 685 conditions that are associated with Injection site warmth
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Injection site warmth:
- Enbrel: 10,802 reports
- Humira: 2,623 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,579 reports
- Prednisone: 600 reports
- Taltz: 397 reports
- Folic acid: 393 reports
- Makena: 304 reports
- Synthroid: 296 reports
- Metformin: 277 reports
- Vitamin d: 244 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Injection site warmth:
- Injection site warmth (1,062 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Injection site warmth:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 6,942 reports
- Psoriasis: 2,455 reports
- Ankylosing spondylitis: 913 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 746 reports
- Crohn's disease: 648 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Injection site warmth:
- Injection site warmth (685 conditions)
Browse all Injection site warmth symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Magnesium Gluconate and Gemcitabine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Tymlos and Insomnia - 5 seconds ago
- Olmetec and Urination - Excessive Volume - 14 seconds ago
- Sonata and Amlodipine drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Magnesium Aspartate and Tecfidera drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Omnitrope and Estrace drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Raloxifene Hydrochloride drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Rybelsus and Victoza drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Ropivacaine Hydrochloride and Ezetimibe drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Lupron drug interaction - 36 seconds ago