Intestinal obstruction: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 55,953 people who have Intestinal obstruction. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Intestinal obstruction and their effectiveness
- 2,994 drugs that are associated with Intestinal obstruction
- 2,525 conditions that are associated with Intestinal obstruction
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Intestinal obstruction:
- Humira: 8,457 reports
- Prednisone: 3,408 reports
- Accutane: 2,311 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,844 reports
- Aspirin: 1,654 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,625 reports
- Sandostatin: 1,410 reports
- Remicade: 1,327 reports
- Pantoprazole: 1,239 reports
- Morphine: 1,212 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Intestinal obstruction:
- Intestinal obstruction (2,994 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Intestinal obstruction:
- Crohn's disease: 11,577 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,373 reports
- Pain: 1,851 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,739 reports
- Acne: 1,636 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Intestinal obstruction:
- Intestinal obstruction (2,525 conditions)
Browse all Intestinal obstruction symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Codeine and Limb Deformity - 15 seconds ago
- Valproate Sodium and Neulasta drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Claritin and Vulvovaginal Pain - 30 seconds ago
- Profen and Ear Pain - 30 seconds ago
- Erbitux and Fatigue - 31 seconds ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Desloratadine drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Ear Pain - 34 seconds ago
- Lialda and Pericarditis - 37 seconds ago
- Carnitor and Xyrem drug interaction - a minute ago
- Celebrex and Abraxane drug interaction - a minute ago