Irritability: 50,593 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Irritability treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Irritability
Conditions that could cause Irritability
Most common Irritability symptoms
- Gynaecomastia - (100 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (88 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (86 reports)
- Weight increased - (83 reports)
- Insomnia - (54 reports)
- Agitation - (50 reports)
- Dizziness - (48 reports)
- Fatigue - (44 reports)
- Aggression - (42 reports)
- Nausea - (41 reports)
All Irritability symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blister Infected with Trazodone Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Periodic Paralysis - Hyperkalemic with Plavix? - a second ago
- Side effect comparison of Paxil and Pregabalin - a second ago
- Will you have Liver Injury with Winstrol? - a second ago
- Will you have Fluid In The Chest with Beriberi? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pruritus Ani with Enlarged Prostate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Induration with Flovent? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Breath Odor with Lithium Carbonate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Halitosis with Lithium Carbonate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breath Odour with Lithium Carbonate? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.