Jaw cyst: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Jaw cyst: air or fluid filled sac of jaw.
We study 337 people who have Jaw cyst. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Jaw cyst
- Medications that treat Jaw cyst and their effectiveness
- 338 drugs that are associated with Jaw cyst
- 210 conditions that are associated with Jaw cyst
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Jaw cyst:
- Fosamax: 146 reports
Browse all Jaw cyst symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Psoriasis and Impaired Work Ability - 5 seconds ago
- Enzalutamide and Ventricular Tachycardia - 7 seconds ago
- Fluconazole and Migraine - 22 seconds ago
- Birth Control and Visceral Congestion - 23 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome - 26 seconds ago
- Topamax and Social Problem - 38 seconds ago
- Fluid Retention and Nasopharyngitis - 38 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Adcal drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Xyzal and Pregabalin drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Omnaris and Schizophrenia - 57 seconds ago