Jaw osteitis: 6 reports
Jaw osteitis: Infection of jaw bone
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Jaw osteitis
Conditions that could cause Jaw osteitis
All Jaw osteitis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Jaw osteitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Edema with Quinapril Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Anasarca with Quinapril Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Swelling with Quinapril Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Zyban and Oak Lungs drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastroduodenitis with Sorafenib? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Voice Strain with Advil Pm? - 3 seconds ago
- Dymista and Luvox drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Voice with Advil Pm? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Bite with Protonix? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysphonia with Advil Pm? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Janumet, Fenofibrate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lomotil, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atenolol, Toprol-xl for a 70 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Pineal Hormone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 2 year old boy who takes Cetirizine Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Norco - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Prolia, Prednisone, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Synthroid, Calcium, Vitamin D - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.