Keloids: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Keloids: overgrown scars left from skin injuries.
We study 1,076 people who have Keloids. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Keloids and their effectiveness
- 636 drugs that are associated with Keloids
- 457 conditions that are associated with Keloids
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Browse all Keloids symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Paxil and Estradiol Valerate drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Avelox and Swallowing Difficulty - 14 seconds ago
- Celexa and Qsymia drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Advil and Fml drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Lipitor and Feeling Jittery - 30 seconds ago
- Decadron and Yervoy drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Respiratory Alkalosis - 31 seconds ago
- Fish Oil and Spinal Osteoarthritis - 36 seconds ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Stroke - 42 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Anzemet drug interaction - 46 seconds ago