Keratoconjunctivitis: 94 reports
Keratoconjunctivitis: Inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Keratoconjunctivitis
Conditions that could cause Keratoconjunctivitis
Most common Keratoconjunctivitis symptoms
- Septicaemia streptococcal - (1 reports)
All Keratoconjunctivitis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Keratoconjunctivitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tooth Abscess with Diabetes? - a second ago
- Will you have Bedwetting with Strattera? - a second ago
- What to expect when you have Athlete'S Foot and White Blood Cell Count Decreased? - a second ago
- Will you have Enuresis with Strattera? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tooth Infection with Diabetes? - 2 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Advair Hfa drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Calcium and Ganciclovir drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Granuloma Annulare with Plaquenil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bed Wetting with Strattera? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Albumin Globulin Ratio Decreased with Gilenya? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - an hour ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - an hour ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Janumet, Fenofibrate - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.