Labile blood pressure: 1,356 reports
Labile blood pressure: Wildly fluctuating blood pressure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Labile blood pressure
Conditions that could cause Labile blood pressure
Most common Labile blood pressure symptoms
- Dizziness - (7 reports)
- High blood pressure - (6 reports)
- Tinnitus - (4 reports)
- Stable angina - (4 reports)
- High blood cholesterol - (4 reports)
- Blood creatinine increased - (4 reports)
- Low density lipoprotein increased - (4 reports)
- Haemoglobin decreased - (4 reports)
- Heart rate decreased - (4 reports)
- Headache - (4 reports)
All Labile blood pressure symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Labile blood pressure?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Neck Pain with Proair Hfa?
- Will you have Renal Failure with Amrix?
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Xenical?
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Tagamet?
- What to expect when you take Zestril and have Loose Stools?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Proair Hfa and have Neck Pain?
- Support group for people who take Amrix and have Renal Failure?
- Support group for people who take Xenical and have Shortness Of Breath?
- Support group for people who take Tagamet and have Neck Stiffness?
- Support group for people who take Invanz and have Tendon Injury?
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
- Now I see why Dr now wants a stool sample so they can find blood and put me on some other...
- Do you take omepresole or nexium? They can cause sudo fibromyalgia! I changed to Protonix and my...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.