Labour pain: 227 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Labour pain
Conditions that could cause Labour pain
Most common Labour pain symptoms
- Drug exposure during pregnancy - (26 reports)
- Hypotension - (17 reports)
- Maternal exposure during pregnancy - (16 reports)
- Hypotonia neonatal - (14 reports)
- Foetal exposure during pregnancy - (12 reports)
- Respiratory disorder neonatal - (11 reports)
- Maternal drugs affecting foetus - (10 reports)
- Respiratory depression - (10 reports)
- Nausea - (10 reports)
- External auditory canal atresia - (9 reports)
All Labour pain symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Labour pain?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- What to expect when you have Avm - Cerebral and Faeces Hard?
- What to expect when you take Myrbetriq and Vitamin B
- Will you have Pulmonary Embolism with Zyban?
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation with Doxazosin Mesylate?
- Peppermint and Linzess drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zyban and have Pulmonary Embolism?
- Support group for people who take Doxazosin Mesylate and have Atrial Fibrillation?
- Support group for people who take Peppermint and Linzess
- Support group for people who take Oxycodone Hydrochloride and have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Adhd)?
- Support group for people who take Cytomel and have Seizures?
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.