Do you have Lacquer?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Topiramate?
- Will you have Dyspnea Exertional with Boron?
- What to expect when you take Ciprodex and have Skin Abscess?
- What to expect when you take Elavil and have Tangentiality?
- Will you have Shortness Of Breath with Probenecid And Colchicine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Topiramate and have Urinary Tract Infection?
- Support group for people who take Boron and have Dyspnea Exertional?
- Support group for people who take Probenecid And Colchicine and have Shortness Of Breath?
- Support group for people who take Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen and have Weight Gain?
- Support group for people who take Sotalol Hydrochloride and have Dlb?
- Hi , I'm Denise nd new to this group. Previously I was on methotrexate (ankylosing spondylitis)...
- I have never had any nasal bleeds in my live. But 5 days ago I had a first intensive nasal bleeding...
- Ive been diagnosed with fibromyalgia for about 5 years after the birth of my 4th child. I suffer...
- Hi my name is Georgette and I suffer from GERD and constipation. I Need you guy help on getting...
- Hi - I’m currently taking macrobid for frequent uti’s & venlafaxin for mild anxiety & have just...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.