Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Do you have Lacquer? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Pancreatitis Acute with Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin?
- Keppra and Aviane-28 drug interaction
- Will you have Faecaloma with Neo-Polycin?
- Will you have Hiatal Hernia with Contact Dermatitis?
- Will you have Salmonella Enterocolitis with Dehydration?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin and Pancreatitis Acute?
- Support group for people who take Keppra and Aviane-28
- Support group for people who take Neo-Polycin and have Faecaloma?
- Support group for people who have Contact Dermatitis and Hiatal Hernia?
- Support group for people who have Dehydration and Salmonella Enterocolitis?
- What to expect when you have Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin and Pancreatitis Acute?
- What to expect when you take Keppra and Aviane-28
- What to expect when you take Neo-Polycin and have Faecaloma?
- What to expect when you have Contact Dermatitis and Hiatal Hernia?
- What to expect when you have Dehydration and Salmonella Enterocolitis?
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Losartan, Hctz, Metoprolol Tartrate, Multivitamin, Norvasc, Metformin, Aspirin
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Hydroxyzine, Zoloft, Diclofenac, Zyrtec Allergy, Aspirin
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Tadalafil
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Singulair, Prevacid, Requip, Ventolin Hfa, Cymbalta, Tenormin, Zonisamide, Tresiba, Humalog Kwikpen, Metformin
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Niravam
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.