Lacrimation increased: 13,689 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lacrimation increased
Conditions that could cause Lacrimation increased
Most common Lacrimation increased symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (491 reports)
- Drug effect decreased - (141 reports)
- Drowsiness - (60 reports)
- Insomnia - (44 reports)
- Eye irritation - (36 reports)
- Feeling abnormal - (32 reports)
- Vision blurred - (32 reports)
- Overdose - (30 reports)
- Dry mouth - (28 reports)
- Fatigue - (28 reports)
All Lacrimation increased symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Lacrimation increased?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 68 years old and I have been on Crestor 10mg.plus aspirin 75mg. for 2 months ,lately I noticed increased lacrimation which is very annoying. Please,I want to know if a similar conditions had occurred.
More posts for: Lacrimation increased
- Will you have Dka with Morphine?
- Will you have Radiation Hepatitis with Quartan Malaria?
- Will you have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration with All?
- Will you have Miosis with Sildenafil Citrate?
- Will you have Degenerative Disc Disease with All?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Morphine and have Dka?
- Support group for people who have Quartan Malaria and Radiation Hepatitis?
- Support group for people who have All and Intervertebral Disc Degeneration?
- Support group for people who take Sildenafil Citrate and have Miosis?
- Support group for people who have All and Degenerative Disc Disease?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.