Lacrimation increased: 13,689 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lacrimation increased
Conditions that could cause Lacrimation increased
Most common Lacrimation increased symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (491 reports)
- Drug effect decreased - (141 reports)
- Drowsiness - (60 reports)
- Insomnia - (44 reports)
- Eye irritation - (36 reports)
- Feeling abnormal - (32 reports)
- Vision blurred - (32 reports)
- Overdose - (30 reports)
- Dry mouth - (28 reports)
- Fatigue - (28 reports)
All Lacrimation increased symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Lacrimation increased? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 68 years old and I have been on Crestor 10mg.plus aspirin 75mg. for 2 months ,lately I noticed increased lacrimation which is very annoying. Please,I want to know if a similar conditions had occurred.
More posts for: Lacrimation increased
- Will you have Joint Deposit with Generlac?
- Will you have Face Pain with Yellow Dock?
- Will you have Quit Smoking with Propranolol Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco with Propranolol Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Tobacco Abuse with Propranolol Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Generlac and have Joint Deposit?
- Support group for people who take Yellow Dock and have Face Pain?
- Support group for people who take Propranolol Hydrochloride and have Quit Smoking?
- Support group for people who take Propranolol Hydrochloride and have Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco?
- Support group for people who take Propranolol Hydrochloride and have Tobacco Abuse?
- What to expect when you take Generlac and have Joint Deposit?
- What to expect when you take Yellow Dock and have Face Pain?
- What to expect when you take Propranolol Hydrochloride and have Quit Smoking?
- What to expect when you take Propranolol Hydrochloride and have Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco?
- What to expect when you take Propranolol Hydrochloride and have Tobacco Abuse?
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Klonopin
- Drug comparison of Klonopin, Zonalon for a 23 year old man
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Lamictal, Abilify
- Drug comparison of Plaquenil, Metoprolol Succinate, Ramipril, Colcrys for a 74 year old man
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Ashwanga, Ativan
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.