Lactate dehydrogenase: 7 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lactate dehydrogenase
Conditions that could cause Lactate dehydrogenase
All Lactate dehydrogenase symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Will you have Right Ventricular Hypertrophy with Paxil?
- Will you have Painful Menstrual Periods with Cod Liver Oil?
- Will you have Helicobacter Pylori Infection with Allegra?
- Will you have Skin Burning Sensation with Atrial Fibrillation?
- Will you have Fibroadenoma Of Breast with Epilepsy?
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Flector?
- Will you have Stress with Flector?
- B12 and Labid drug interaction
- Will you have Jitters with Flector?
- Will you have Nosebleed with Reclast?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.