Lactation: 51 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Lactation treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Lactation
Conditions that could cause Lactation
All Lactation symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Lactation? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Lactation (1 member)
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi! I'd like to hear about experiencia of mothers nursing witb copaxone. I'm 8 months pregnant and I really want to breastfeed but I need copaxone too. I want to know how compatible it is!
More questions for: Lactation
- Will you have Dermatitis - Allergic with Zyprexa?
- Will you have Obstructive Uropathy with Methadone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iii with Lorazepam?
- Innohep and Renagel drug interaction
- Will you have Spinal Column Stenosis with Micardis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Dermatitis - Allergic?
- Support group for people who take Methadone Hydrochloride and have Obstructive Uropathy?
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iii?
- Support group for people who take Innohep and Renagel
- Support group for people who take Micardis and have Spinal Column Stenosis?
- What to expect when you take Zyprexa and have Dermatitis - Allergic?
- What to expect when you take Methadone Hydrochloride and have Obstructive Uropathy?
- What to expect when you take Lorazepam and have Gallbladder Cancer Stage Iii?
- What to expect when you take Innohep and Renagel
- What to expect when you take Micardis and have Spinal Column Stenosis?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.