Lactation: 51 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Lactation treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Lactation
Conditions that could cause Lactation
All Lactation symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Lactation?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Lactation (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi! I'd like to hear about experiencia of mothers nursing witb copaxone. I'm 8 months pregnant and I really want to breastfeed but I need copaxone too. I want to know how compatible it is!
More posts for: Lactation
- Will you have Constipation Aggravated with Vancomycin Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Nocturnal Emission with Nsvt?
- Will you have Insomnia Concerns with Grapes?
- Will you have Mania with Adderall 5?
- What to expect when you take Armour Thyroid and have Polyphagia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vancomycin Hydrochloride and have Constipation Aggravated?
- Support group for people who have Nsvt and Nocturnal Emission?
- Support group for people who take Grapes and have Insomnia Concerns?
- Support group for people who take Adderall 5 and have Mania?
- Support group for people who take Valtrex and have Pain Relief?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.