Latent tuberculosis: 1,620 reports
Latent tuberculosis: Hidden tuberculosis
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Latent tuberculosis treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Latent tuberculosis
Conditions that could cause Latent tuberculosis
Most common Latent tuberculosis symptoms
- Fatigue - (42 reports)
- Fever - (40 reports)
- Nausea - (35 reports)
- Headache - (30 reports)
- Pneumonia - (28 reports)
- Dizziness - (24 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (23 reports)
- Abdominal pain - (21 reports)
- Rashes - (18 reports)
- Joint pain - (17 reports)
All Latent tuberculosis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Latent tuberculosis?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Have had xray after taking Otezla found a infection possible full blown tb .prior to taking Otezla had Laten tb with Positive skin and blood test with a clear xray . Believe it has effected my immune system to go to tb will take further test to verify ...
- I m 36 my I Got latent Tb waiting for first opintment feeling really unwell shortness of breath hair loss
- I was just diagnosed with ltbi. I have no idea how I came into contact with this. I was supposed to start college in a few months to become a medical lab assistant, and I'm wondering if this is going to destroy my chances in working in medical field. Have my first doctor's appointment on Mon,...
- Are their any issues with this combination ??
- I am 11 mo.s from transplant, blood test have shown decline in blood count since mo. 4.I don't see doc. only N.P. I am worried unnecessary test being done on me due to lack of experience. please advise. Thank You
More posts for: Latent tuberculosis
- Equagesic and Razadyne drug interaction
- Paracetamol and Zoledronic Acid drug interaction
- Will you have Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Edarbyclor?
- Will you have Tumor - Liver with Edarbyclor?
- Will you have Primary Liver Cell Carcinoma with Edarbyclor?
- Will you have Liver Cancer with Edarbyclor?
- Will you have Cancer - Liver with Edarbyclor?
- Will you have Icterus with Orphenadrine Citrate?
- Chamomile and Talacen drug interaction
- Will you have Ckd with Sprycel?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.