Laxative colitis: 25,215 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Laxative colitis treatments and how effective are they?
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride
- Mebeverine hydrochloride
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Loperamide hydrochloride
- Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- Bacillus probiotics
- Chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride
- Imipramine hydrochloride
- Hyoscyami folium
- Citalopram hydrobromide
- Imodium multi-symptom relief
- Zantac 150
- Colestipol hydrochloride
- Chlordiazepoxide and amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Prilosec otc
- Imodium a-d
- Desipramine hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Laxative colitis
Conditions that could cause Laxative colitis
Most common Laxative colitis symptoms
- Diarrhea - (1,493 reports)
- Abdominal pain - (1,167 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (1,154 reports)
- Nausea - (1,058 reports)
- Constipation - (904 reports)
- Dizziness - (747 reports)
- Chest pain - (702 reports)
- Headache - (613 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (587 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (570 reports)
All Laxative colitis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Laxative colitis?
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Laxative Colitis (205 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Can long term use of synthroid cause IBS?
- Hi. I am female. 74 Left sided Menieres for 4 years. Symptoms of I B S.
- I have been diagnosed with ibs for about 15 years. During most of this time I have been taking Omeprazole for acid reflux. After a particularly bad period recently with daily diarrea I stopped taking them and have found after nearly a week that my symptoms have subsided. I take two daily...
- Hi, I've had IH for 30 years and I'm still determined to find a cure!
- Has anyone who is taking Lescol having worse flare ups with Ibs?
More posts for: Laxative colitis
- Will you have Overweight with Sulfasalazine?
- Will you have Eyelid Inflammation with Gerd?
- Will you have Blepharitis with Gerd?
- Dyrenium and Aspirin drug interaction
- Will you have Atrial Tachycardia with Carvedilol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sulfasalazine and have Overweight?
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Eyelid Inflammation?
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Blepharitis?
- Support group for people who take Dyrenium and Aspirin
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Atrial Tachycardia?
- What to expect when you take Sulfasalazine and have Overweight?
- What to expect when you have Gerd and Eyelid Inflammation?
- What to expect when you have Gerd and Blepharitis?
- What to expect when you take Dyrenium and Aspirin
- What to expect when you take Carvedilol and have Atrial Tachycardia?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Sulfasalazine and have Overweight
- Care Guide for people who have Gerd and Eyelid Inflammation
- Care Guide for people who have Gerd and Blepharitis
- Care Guide for people who take Dyrenium and Aspirin
- Care Guide for people who take Carvedilol and have Atrial Tachycardia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.