Lead poisoning: 2 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lead poisoning
Conditions that could cause Lead poisoning
All Lead poisoning symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Lead poisoning? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have C. Difficile with Phenazopyridine Hcl?
- Will you have Pain In Jaw with Vivelle-Dot?
- Will you have Fatty Liver with Mirtazapine?
- Will you have Coronary Heart Disease with Valtrex?
- Will you have Head Injury with Vivelle-Dot?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Phenazopyridine Hcl and have C. Difficile?
- Support group for people who take Vivelle-Dot and have Pain In Jaw?
- Support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Fatty Liver?
- Support group for people who take Valtrex and have Coronary Heart Disease?
- Support group for people who take Vivelle-Dot and have Head Injury?
- What to expect when you take Phenazopyridine Hcl and have C. Difficile?
- What to expect when you take Vivelle-Dot and have Pain In Jaw?
- What to expect when you take Mirtazapine and have Fatty Liver?
- What to expect when you take Valtrex and have Coronary Heart Disease?
- What to expect when you take Vivelle-Dot and have Head Injury?
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Cosentyx, Yaz
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Bactrim
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Lamotrigine, Synthroid, Aripiprazole, Desvenlafaxine
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Zonegran, Trileptal, Aptiom
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.