Left ventricular failure: 4,215 reports
Left ventricular failure: Left ventricle fails to contract forcefully
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Left ventricular failure
Conditions that could cause Left ventricular failure
Most common Left ventricular failure symptoms
- Renal failure acute - (59 reports)
- Hypotension - (51 reports)
- Blood creatine phosphokinase increased - (46 reports)
- Drowsiness - (40 reports)
- Narcotic intoxication - (39 reports)
- Miosis - (37 reports)
- Confusional state - (35 reports)
- Dizziness - (30 reports)
- Dehydration - (28 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (25 reports)
All Left ventricular failure symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Left ventricular failure? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Cyst Aspiration Abnormal with Aspirin?
- Will you have Monocyte Count Increased with Levaquin?
- Risperdal and Ocupress drug interaction
- Reglan and Saccharomyces Boulardii drug interaction
- Will you have Platelet Count Decreased with Ortho-Novum 7/7/7-28?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Cyst Aspiration Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Levaquin and have Monocyte Count Increased?
- Support group for people who take Risperdal and Ocupress
- Support group for people who take Reglan and Saccharomyces Boulardii
- Support group for people who take Ortho-Novum 7/7/7-28 and have Platelet Count Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Aspirin and have Cyst Aspiration Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Levaquin and have Monocyte Count Increased?
- What to expect when you take Risperdal and Ocupress
- What to expect when you take Reglan and Saccharomyces Boulardii
- What to expect when you take Ortho-Novum 7/7/7-28 and have Platelet Count Decreased?
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aricept, Ambien, Eskalith, Lamictal
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Nicotinic Acid, Aspirin
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Entresto, Androgel
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Lipidil, Crestor
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Inderal, Levothyroxine Sodium, Plant Sterols, Aciphex, Melatonin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.