Lipoma: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Lipoma: a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin.
We study 3,180 people who have Lipoma. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Lipoma
- Medications that treat Lipoma and their effectiveness
- 1,116 drugs that are associated with Lipoma
- 597 conditions that are associated with Lipoma
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Lipoma:
- Lipoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Lipoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Lipoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Lipoma:
All the drugs that are associated with Lipoma:
- Lipoma (1,116 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Lipoma:
All the conditions that are associated with Lipoma:
- Lipoma (597 conditions)
Browse all Lipoma symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Albuterol and Oesophageal Achalasia - 4 seconds ago
- Lymphopenia in Prednisone, how severe and when it was recovered? - 7 seconds ago
- Avinza and Opiates Positive - 8 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Cor Pulmonale Chronic - 9 seconds ago
- Ranitidine and Insulin Resistance - 10 seconds ago
- Ribasphere and Premarin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Urticaria - 16 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Neuropathy - Peripheral - 25 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Peripheral Neuropathy - 25 seconds ago
- Pradaxa and Gallbladder Enlargement - 27 seconds ago