Local anaesthesia: 4,075 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Local anaesthesia
Conditions that could cause Local anaesthesia
Most common Local anaesthesia symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (436 reports)
- Anaphylaxis - (167 reports)
- Hypotension - (142 reports)
- High blood pressure - (131 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (129 reports)
- Convulsion - (117 reports)
- Anaesthetic complication - (113 reports)
- Dizziness - (109 reports)
- Loss of consciousness - (108 reports)
- Post procedural complication - (103 reports)
All Local anaesthesia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Local anaesthesia?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Bactrim and Dynabac drug interaction
- Will you have Abdominal Distress with Cymbalta?
- Will you have Hypothermia with Thiotepa?
- Will you have Excessive Eye Blinking with Omeprazole?
- Will you have Actinomycotic Skin Infection with Singulair?
- Will you have Hypermobile Joints with Frova?
- Will you have Radiation Overdose with Azor?
- Lomotil and Damasco drug interaction
- Will you have Radiation Poisoning with Bacitracin?
- Will you have Lactation Puerperal Increased with Warfarin Sodium?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.