Localised osteoarthritis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Localised osteoarthritis: infection of joint affects only single joint.
We study 1,124 people who have Localised osteoarthritis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Localised osteoarthritis
- Medications that treat Localised osteoarthritis and their effectiveness
- 364 drugs that are associated with Localised osteoarthritis
- 109 conditions that are associated with Localised osteoarthritis
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Localised osteoarthritis:
- Localised osteoarthritis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Localised osteoarthritis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Localised osteoarthritis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Localised osteoarthritis treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Localised osteoarthritis:
- Vioxx: 228 reports
Browse all Localised osteoarthritis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fs and Weight Loss - 34 seconds ago
- Persantine and Acetylcysteine drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Encephalitis - 40 seconds ago
- Moxifloxacin and Nodule - 43 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride vs. Prinivil - a minute ago