Ltbi: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Ltbi: hidden tuberculosis.
We study 2,937 people who have Ltbi. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Ltbi
- Medications that treat Ltbi and their effectiveness
- 522 drugs that are associated with Ltbi
- 318 conditions that are associated with Ltbi
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Ltbi:
- Ltbi in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ltbi in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ltbi in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Ltbi treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Ltbi:
- Enbrel: 253 reports
- Humira: 227 reports
- Methotrexate: 345 reports
- Prednisone: 175 reports
- Remicade: 102 reports
- Stelara: 171 reports
Common conditions associated with Ltbi:
- Ankylosing spondylitis: 102 reports
- Arthritis - rheumatoid: 381 reports
- Psoriasis: 352 reports
- Psoriasis aggravated: 333 reports
- Psoriatic arthropathy aggravated: 114 reports
- Ra: 381 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 381 reports
- Spondylarthropathy: 102 reports
- Spondylitis: 102 reports
Browse all Ltbi symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- How effective is Prevacid for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease? - 2 seconds ago
- Valerian and Mania - 23 seconds ago
- Divalproex and Warfarin Sodium drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Latanoprost and Blood Glucose Abnormal - 54 seconds ago
- Losartan and Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased - a minute ago