Lung neoplasm: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Lung neoplasm: tumour of lung.
We study 8,269 people who have Lung neoplasm. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Lung neoplasm and their effectiveness
- 1,436 drugs that are associated with Lung neoplasm
- 782 conditions that are associated with Lung neoplasm
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Lung neoplasm:
- Zometa: 943 reports
- Prednisone: 833 reports
- Fosamax: 777 reports
- Methotrexate: 609 reports
- Aspirin: 586 reports
- Aredia: 562 reports
- Humira: 478 reports
- Lasix: 386 reports
- Ambien: 379 reports
- Oxycontin: 369 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Lung neoplasm:
- Lung neoplasm (1,436 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Lung neoplasm:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 881 reports
- Osteoporosis: 759 reports
- High blood pressure: 360 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 246 reports
- Pain: 244 reports
- Breast cancer: 212 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Lung neoplasm:
- Lung neoplasm (782 conditions)
Browse all Lung neoplasm symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Visual Disturbance - 17 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Drug Ineffective - 28 seconds ago
- Flexeril and External Ear Disorder - 29 seconds ago
- Zetia and Zolpidem drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Centrum Silver and Heart Rate Irregular - a minute ago
- Narcan and Geodon drug interaction - a minute ago
- Doxycycline Hyclate and Diovan drug interaction - a minute ago
- Diflucan and Ranexa drug interaction - a minute ago
- Chondroitin and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia - 2 minutes ago
- Atovaquone and Valium drug interaction - 2 minutes ago