Lymph node pain: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 2,211 people who have Lymph node pain. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Lymph node pain and their effectiveness
- 733 drugs that are associated with Lymph node pain
- 426 conditions that are associated with Lymph node pain
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Lymph node pain:
All the drugs that are associated with Lymph node pain:
- Lymph node pain (733 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Lymph node pain:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 132 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Lymph node pain:
- Lymph node pain (426 conditions)
Browse all Lymph node pain symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pepcid and Diabetes Insipidus - 10 seconds ago
- Ivermectin and Oxycodone drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ozempic and Budesonide drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Artane and Azilect drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Magnesium Glycinate drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Bromocriptine Mesylate and Invega Sustenna drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Avonex and Bedwetting - 46 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Gastroenteritis - 50 seconds ago
- Dilaudid and Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Eye Pain - 57 seconds ago