Macrocytic anemia: 99 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Macrocytic anemia treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Macrocytic anemia
Conditions that could cause Macrocytic anemia
Most common Macrocytic anemia symptoms
All Macrocytic anemia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Macrocytic anemia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Terazosin Hydrochloride and Fluconazole drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Candidiasis with Tizanidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Keytruda and Milk Of Magnesia drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Kalajira and Oats drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Thiamine and Furosemide drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome with Pradaxa? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Numbness And Tingling with Green Tea? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Tingling And Numbness with Green Tea? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sensory Loss with Green Tea? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Paresthesias with Green Tea? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.