Macular reflex abnormal: 13 reports
Macular reflex abnormal: Abnormal an annular reflection of light surrounding the macula retina
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Macular reflex abnormal
Conditions that could cause Macular reflex abnormal
All Macular reflex abnormal symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Macular reflex abnormal?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Compulsive Sexual Behavior with Flonase?
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Fosamax?
- Will you have Itching with Votrient?
- Will you have Weight Gain with Butorphanol Tartrate?
- Will you have Tb with Allopurinol?
- Will you have Thyroid Diseases with Tamiflu?
- Colchicine and Pantoprazole drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Ferrlecit and have Fatigue?
- What to expect when you take Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 and Zoladex
- Will you have Pruritus with Prednisone?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.