Macular reflex abnormal: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Macular reflex abnormal: abnormal an annular reflection of light surrounding the macula retina.
We study 16 people who have Macular reflex abnormal. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Macular reflex abnormal
- Medications that treat Macular reflex abnormal and their effectiveness
- 86 drugs that are associated with Macular reflex abnormal
- 50 conditions that are associated with Macular reflex abnormal
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Macular reflex abnormal:
- Macular reflex abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Macular reflex abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Macular reflex abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Macular reflex abnormal symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Asacol and Peripheral Neuropathy Aggravated - now
- Cardura and Drug Level Increased - 3 seconds ago
- Tradjenta and Hemiparesis - 4 seconds ago
- Ursodiol and Sensation Of Heaviness - 6 seconds ago
- Phenergan and Metabolic Alkalosis - 7 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Obstructive Airways Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Coronary Artery Disease Aggravated - 12 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Emcyt drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Arixtra and Sleep Disorder - 15 seconds ago
- Sudafed and Bone Lesion - 21 seconds ago