Macular reflex abnormal: 14 reports
Macular reflex abnormal: Abnormal an annular reflection of light surrounding the macula retina
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Macular reflex abnormal
Conditions that could cause Macular reflex abnormal
All Macular reflex abnormal symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Macular reflex abnormal
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Maternal Condition Nec Affecting Foetus with Losartan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Type 1 Diabetes with Arava? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Right-Sided Heart Failure with Metoprolol Tartrate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus with Arava? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have T1Dm with Arava? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Juvenile Onset Diabetes with Arava? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Insulin-Dependent Diabetes with Arava? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Pericarditis with Mebeverine Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Iddm with Arava? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetes - Type 1 with Arava? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old boy who takes Concerta, Zoloft, Rexulti, Lamictal, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 27 minutes ago
- Prediction of Zoloft for a 18 year old girl - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Sertraline, Trelegy Ellipta, Plaquenil, Vitamin D, Loratadine - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Meloxicam, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 23 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Botox - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Flonase, Symbicort - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Celebrex, Effexor Xr - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Crestor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Cephalexin, Loratadine - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Olanzapine for a 60 year old man - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.