Memory loss: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 214,012 people who have Memory loss. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Memory loss
- Medications that treat Memory loss and their effectiveness
- 4,036 drugs that are associated with Memory loss
- 4,109 conditions that are associated with Memory loss
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Memory loss:
- Memory loss in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Memory loss in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Memory loss in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Memory loss treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Memory loss:
- Tysabri: 11,095 reports
- Avonex: 9,871 reports
- Aspirin: 9,097 reports
- Lyrica: 8,682 reports
- Tecfidera: 6,865 reports
- Gabapentin: 6,748 reports
- Prednisone: 5,813 reports
- Vitamin d: 5,675 reports
- Omeprazole: 5,517 reports
- Metformin: 5,423 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Memory loss:
- Memory loss (4,036 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Memory loss:
- Multiple sclerosis: 34,966 reports
- Depression: 9,731 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 9,111 reports
- Pain: 8,919 reports
- High blood pressure: 7,679 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 6,861 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Memory loss:
- Memory loss (4,109 conditions)
Browse all Memory loss symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atrovent and Anticonvulsant Drug Level Increased - 8 seconds ago
- Cozaar and Csf Leak - 10 seconds ago
- Mycophenolic Acid and Systemic Sclerosis - 20 seconds ago
- Mellaril and Serum Serotonin Decreased - 21 seconds ago
- Vytorin and Encephalitis Viral - 25 seconds ago
- Cardura and Pantoprazole drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab and Local Swelling - 28 seconds ago
- Vumerity and Fosamax drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Photofrin and Stent Occlusion - a minute ago
- Fluid Retention and Difficulty In Walking - a minute ago