Mineral supplementation: 10,336 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Mineral supplementation treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Mineral supplementation
Conditions that could cause Mineral supplementation
Most common Mineral supplementation symptoms
- Fatigue - (724 reports)
- Diarrhea - (632 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (615 reports)
- Nausea - (560 reports)
- Joint pain - (552 reports)
- Pain - (515 reports)
- Weakness - (511 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (508 reports)
- Injection site pain - (474 reports)
- Dizziness - (447 reports)
All Mineral supplementation symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Mineral supplementation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Hydroxyzine and Propecia drug interaction - now
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Tessalon? - 4 seconds ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy and Tabebuia Impetiginosa drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- People aged 20-29 who have Heart Rate Decreased with Plavix - 5 seconds ago
- Epinephrine and Aspirin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypotension with Indian Chocolate? - 6 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Cough with Losartan - 7 seconds ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Coughing with Losartan - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Cheilitis with Lysine Acetylsalicylate? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Wrinkling with Tirosint? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Accutane - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Adderall, Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Ritalin, Ibu - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Vyvanse, Salagen, Latuda - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Promethazine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Escitalopram, Pantoprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Losartan, Carvedilol, Metformin, Prasugrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Vyvanse, Prednisone - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.