Mucormycosis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Mucormycosis: a rare infection caused by organisms that belong to a group of fungi called mucoromycotina.
We study 3,968 people who have Mucormycosis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Mucormycosis
- Medications that treat Mucormycosis and their effectiveness
- 638 drugs that are associated with Mucormycosis
- 606 conditions that are associated with Mucormycosis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Mucormycosis:
- Mucormycosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Mucormycosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Mucormycosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Mucormycosis:
- Tacrolimus: 608 reports
- Prednisone: 501 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil: 487 reports
- Methotrexate: 371 reports
- Prednisolone: 347 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 321 reports
- Voriconazole: 311 reports
- Amphotericin b: 289 reports
- Cytarabine: 282 reports
- Fluconazole: 281 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Mucormycosis:
- Mucormycosis (638 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Mucormycosis:
- Immunodeficiency disorders: 190 reports
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all): 171 reports
- Kidney transplant: 129 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Mucormycosis:
- Mucormycosis (606 conditions)
Browse all Mucormycosis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Isosorbide Dinitrate and Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Abnormal - 2 seconds ago
- Topamax and Obsessive Thoughts - 6 seconds ago
- Oxistat and Thrombocytopenia Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Itching - 11 seconds ago
- Allegra Allergy and Pantoprazole drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Lipoma - 19 seconds ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Minoxidil drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Pentam and Taxotere drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Duragesic-100 and Hyponatremia - 32 seconds ago
- Regular Insulin and Secretion Discharge - 36 seconds ago